IT Talent Management
Talent management has been developed from other successful business models like lean manufacturing and supply chain management. It has a strong foundation that should let employers see that it has a big role in the organization’s success.
Through IT Talent Management, organizations save more time, resources, money, and ensure employee satisfaction. Organizations anticipate their human capital requirements and make use of strategies to ensure that potential talents are not just attracted into joining their company, but also remain committed and loyal.
Because of the big impact it has to the organization, talent management should be given more attention. Human Resources and managers must determine which jobs and positions have the most impact to the company’s success.
- Candidate screening and selection
- Compensation analysis and rate benchmarking
- Contract and direct placement on boarding
- Employer branding and Employee Value Propositions (EVPs)
- Performance management, coaching and feedback
- Succession management
- Workforce planning strategies
- Talent sourcing and attraction
- Training and education best practices
- Business Consulting
- Application Development (ERP/CRM/SCM)
- Mobile Application Development